Sek Tong Gai
Sun 6:00 pm - 2:00 am
Mon 6:00 pm - 2:00 am
Tue 6:00 pm - 2:00 am
Wed 6:00 pm - 2:00 am
Thu 6:00 pm - 2:00 am
Fri 6:00 pm - 2:00 am
Sat 6:00 pm - 2:00 am
Cantonese Seafood Restaurant (with air-conditioned interiors and outdoor seating)
Formerly known as Sin Lee Chinese Cuisine, we are now known as Sek Tong Gai.
From our humble roots at Tiong Bahru where we were for 18 years since 1989 and moving to Neil Road for the next 5 years we have reestablished ourselves at our current location in Tanglin Halt.
With an emphasis on Chinese Cantonese Cuisine specializing in live seafood, our food has retained its uniqueness and quality thanks to the creativity of our chef and his belief in the appreciation of food, freshness of quality ingredients and cuisine.
Over the years we have built a strong customer base, based on word of mouth. Signature dishes have included:
- Braised shark's fin with dried scallops and crab meat
- Essence of shark's fin, low-boiled for 8 hours
- Stir-fried Korubuta pork in spicy sauce
- Poached US beef with golden mushrooms
- Steam fish with garlic 2 ways, raw and deep-freid
- Braised soon hock (marble goby) with minced pork, brinjal, bean curd in claypot
- Kailan (Chinese Broccoli) cooked 2 ways; stems poached and leaves deep-fried, with crispy silverfish and shallots.
- Seafood springroll
- boneless eel, baked with honey
- Braised snow crab with cheese sauce
Together with our selection of live seafood such as Alaskan king crab, bamboo clams, Boston and rock lobster, prawns and more, we hope to continue bringing back our cuisine that many people have come to love.
This place was found here: http://www.facebook.com/418216651560441